Sonic & Flash Sonic & Flash

This was really fun, and also GREAT for being your first official animation, i liked it a lot! good job :)

Fade and Crash Fade and Crash

AAAAAAAH, amazinggggggggg
Everything sounds perfect, it's like an agressive track for a Persona Game
Awesome Job, LJC you're one my of my favs newgrounds artists now

LJCoffee responds:

Many thanks! As you can see, I haven't been extremely active for a few years but lately I've been feeling like I should be posting more. We'll see what happens over the coming months. If you're interested in a collab, perhaps we could arrange something - I'd love to remix some of your vocals sometime.

-=Mexxy=- -=Mexxy=-

I think Mexxy is Chaos and Chaos is magick. I like it a lot, the percussion structure is unique and the smooth transition into melody is quite lovely.
I really like the way you treated the basses, they don't eat other instruments but yet are part of the main hook of the track, great EQ there!
Great job! And guess what?
I listened to it again but this time with newgrounds looping box checked and it sounded as a perfect loop for something as well!

LJCoffee responds:

Apparently, you know.

I found it fascinating that you used both "Chaos" and "magick" in your comments. It's slightly disturbing - but in a very comforting sort of way.

Thank you, June.

black ops 3 black ops 3

Hey that's pretty awesome, I really like the dark atmosphere here!
The bass construction and the counterpoint after the voice is amazing.
Great job!! haha you could cut the ending tail and use the newgrounds looping option because this can really work as a loop!

Idle Hand Devil Idle Hand Devil

ahahaha love it!
I loved the nails too!

12'oz Mouse 12'oz Mouse

Wow coooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The colors, THE COLORS ARE AWESOME!

ArcadeHero responds: